- Cybersecurity safeguards all types of data against theft and loss.
- Sensitive data, personally identifiable information (PII), protected health information (PHI), personal information, intellectual property, data, and government and business information systems are all included.
- Individuals and businesses utilize the method to prevent illegal access to data centers and other digital systems.
- Having prerequisite knowledge about the basics of cybersecurity is ideal for this course
- Those looking to get into Engineering and architecture, Incident Response, Management and administration, Consulting, Testing, and Hacking
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 15~
- Have intermediate knowledge on programming
- Interested In Advancing STEM Skills
- Recommended for individuals looking to build a career in cybersecurity
By the end of this course, students will
- Learn the key principles of information security
processes to protect IT systems against cyber-attacks and information breaches
- Learn the architecture and organization of the digital components of a computer system
- Learn theoretical and practical aspects of networking and its related technologies