- This course is an introduction to computer science and Python programming.
- Students will use a Raspberry Pi board in order to build and program their own laptop.
- Students will learn how to create simple games using Python.
- Students will learn how to troubleshoot their own hardware and tech issues.
What is Raspberry Pi?
Raspberry Pi is a series of small single-board computers developed in the United Kingdom for the purpose of teaching basic computer science in schools and in developing countries.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 10 – 18
- Interested in computer science
- Interested in programming in relation to music
- Fond of Minecraft
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- Assemble a laptop
- Program with Python to make games
- Understand the Linux OS