Programming with Node.js
- Node.js is a popular choice of startups and enterprises when building microservices and serverless architecture.
- With early adopters such as LinkedIn, Paypal, and other tech companies, Node.js has seen an exponential increase in its usage in web development.
- App development, game development, and product development can also be exciting career options for Node.js professionals.
What you'll learn
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- Create scalable and lightweight web applications using Node.js
- The coding principles behind practical web applications
- Learn the use of technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDB, and Express Framework (Express.js)
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 13-18
- Those looking for a career in web development.
Node.js is officially supported on Linux, macOS, and Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Server 2012. Many well-known companies use Node.js to power their backend apps. It’s fast, lightweight and significantly speeds up software development
If this course sounds interesting, feel free to sign up for a free trial lesson.
In the trial lesson, you can learn a little more about the topic, confirm the difficulty level, and if the tutor’s teaching style matches your learning style.
And if you are still interested after the trial lesson, you can sign up for more.