- C++ has various library support which is definitely a need for a programmer and makes it easier for the programmers to code.
- Additionally, students will learn how to manage memory and advanced functions.
- Possible career path options: Digital Electric Engineer, Real-Time Software Engineer, Software Developer, Quality Analyst, and Senior Programmer
What is C++?
C++ provides the means for building applications requiring real-time physical simulations, high-performance image processing, and mobile sensor applications.
A very good example of software coded in C++ is the Autodesk Maya 3D software – used for integrated modeling, animation, and visual effects.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 13 – 18
It is preferred that the learner has basic knowledge of data types, libraries, etc.
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- In this course, students can expect to learn how to use C++ libraries,
- Functions and Pointers, constructors, destructors, and many more.