- Used across websites such as Facebook and Instagram, it also provides some built-in support for data binding.
- One can find jobs that require building User Interfaces (UI) for mobile applications and for single-page applications.
What is React?
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 13-18
- A programmer who is comfortable with HTML and one other programming language will be able to pick 100% of React in 1 day or less.
- A beginner programmer should be good enough with React in about a week. However, this solely depends on the programmer’s coding skills.
By the end of this course, students will:
- Learn the fundamental concepts about React and use them to build web applications
- Core React tasks like taking input from the user, reading data from an API, managing side effects like timers, and sharing stateful logic with custom hooks