- Node.js is a popular choice of startups and enterprises when building microservices and serverless architecture.
- With early adopters such as LinkedIn, Paypal, and other tech companies, Node.js has seen an exponential increase in its usage in web development.
- App development, game development, and product development can also be exciting career options for Node.js professionals
What is Node.js?
Node.js is officially supported on Linux, macOS, and Microsoft Windows 8.1 and Server 2012. Many well-known companies use Node.js to power their backend apps. It’s fast, lightweight and significantly speeds up software development
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Young Engineers Who Are:
- Ages 13-18
- Those looking for a career in web development.
By the end of this course, students will:
- Create scalable and lightweight web applications using Node.js
- The coding principles behind practical web applications
- Learn the use of technologies such as Cassandra, MongoDB, and Express Framework (Express.js)