- C# is widely used to develop desktop applications, web applications, and web services.
- It is used in creating Microsoft applications on a large scale. It can be used to create almost anything and is particularly good for building Windows desktop applications and games.
- The C# course will be straightforward to grasp compared to most other languages.
- Knowledge acquired through the course can be used in every type of software development, from mobile apps to video games to enterprise software.
What is C#?
C# is a beginner-friendly programming language that shares many similarities with other popular languages such as C and Java. It is used to develop web, desktop and mobile applications, games and much more.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 13 – 18
It is a good programming language for beginner developers.
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- Learn the fundamentals of C# and .NET Framework
- Work with primitive types and expressions
- Work with non-primitive types (classes, structs, arrays, and enums)
- Learn the difference between value types and reference types
- Debug C# applications effectively