- This course serves as an introduction to podcasting and broadcasting
- Students will learn how to record, edit and upload their voices for podcasts, broadcasting or voice overs.
- Great for students who want to create a podcast or commentate, learn skills to become a better speaker and elevate your audio content
What is Adobe Audition?
Adobe Audition is software that allows the user to create and edit audio music production, video production or podcasting.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 9 – 18
- Interested in Audio Engineering or Broadcasting
- Fans of audio shows and podcasts
- Want to share their spoken opinions with others.
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- The basics of Adobe Audition
- Learn to record, edit and upload your audio content.
- Techniques to make your podcast’s productions value high.