Universities recognize students that pass the IGCSE exam for their achievements. The IGCSE exam is a good way for students to learn a field’s fundamentals before furthering into A-Levels.
IGCSE Computer Science is whereby students learn using a high-level programming language (visual basic, pascal/Delphi, or python) as part of a course that introduces them to computer science concepts and techniques. Students participating in the course will learn how to:
- Data representation
- Data transmission
- The internet and its uses
- Automated and emerging technologies
- Algorithm design and problem-solving
- Boolean logic
Dubai Coding Club provides homework coaching for students who are having difficulty or simply need a boost in their IGCSE Computer Science course. Allow our tutors to assist you to grasp computer science and programming in a one-on-one setting rather than in a classroom setting. Get a free trial through the link below today!
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Applying for Software Engineering, and STEM Colleges
- In IGCSE Computer Science classes
- Planning on taking the IGCSE Computer Science Exam
- Planning to further in A-Level Computer Science