- This course serves as an introduction to animation and can teach students who are beginners or advanced students who want to improve their skills
Perfect for students who enjoy drawing and creating their own characters
- Students will learn how to create characters and animations using fundamental drawing skills
- Great for students who want to become content creators to add digital effects with Adobe After Effects
or create an animated short
What is Adobe After Effects
Adobe After Effects is an amazing program, though it was originally made to add effects to videos it has also been used by many studios to animate characters, objects and environments.
What is Adobe Animate?
Adobe Animate is a software package that specializes in animation first and foremost. Although other Adobe packages offer the creator to add animation, Adobe Animate is the only one that really gives the user tools to bring your drawings to life like a real animator.
We use Zoom for the best video-conferencing quality and highest lesson productivity for our students.
Suitable For Students Who Are:
- Ages 9 – 18
- Interested in Graphic Design and Animation
- Fans of comics, cartoons, anime and want to create a compelling story and animation.
- Want to create and give life to their own animated characters for use in video games.
By the end of this course, students will learn:
- The basics of Adobe After Effects or Animate
- Fundamental drawing and animation techniques
- The 12 principles of animation that were created by Disney animators that are still used today.